Monday, June 15, 2009

I don’t think I’ve been poked and proded so many times by so many people, making sure that I’m healthy, since I was popped out of my mothers womb. Other than perhaps a dentists visit, most of my doctors visits have been completed. I know that I have healthy eyes, filled prescriptions, clear skin, and my blood probably couldn’t give any more information about me than it already has. I’m good to go. A view of San Francisco from the Port of Oakland Goals for australia (and my never ending to do list)

The San Francisco Skyline
I don’t think I’ve been poked and prodded so many times by so many people, making sure that I’m healthy, since I was popped out of my mothers womb. Other than perhaps a dentists visit, most of my doctors visits have been completed. I know that I have healthy eyes, filled prescriptions, clear skin, and my blood probably couldn’t give any more information about me than it already has. I’m good to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment